Roberta Anne Burcz, Attorney at Law P.C. specializes in Estate Planning, Guardianships and Probate of Estates, Real Estate, Business, Bankruptcy, Criminal Defense, and Commercial Litigation.
- We provide competent guidance to your family and loved ones in the event of death or disability.
- We prepare Wills (Last Will and Testament), Powers of Attorney and Advance Health Care Directives (sometimes called Living Wills), and Trusts for Family Members who have special needs.
- We work on bankruptcies for debtors and represent creditors in bankruptcy proceedings.
- We will work with you on the purchase, sale, financing or lease of commercial or residential real estate.
- We help start-up businesses form their companies (including formation of LLC's and Corporations).
- We represent clients who want to sell or buy a business.
- We represent clients who are negotiating contracts and leases, and clients in various types of general litigation, collection cases, billing disputes, and lease litigation.
- We defend clients in indictable criminal cases, DUI, domestic violence, municipal court matters, juvenile delinquency, expungements and administrative disciplinary hearings.
Feel free to browse our website. We are available for consultation. Simply pick up the phone and call us at 732-892-7334 to set up an appointment.
1229 Bay Avenue
Point Pleasant NJ
☎ CONTACT us
(732) 892 7334
Areas of Practice
Estate Planning, Guardianships, and Probate of Estates
This area of practice has developed to meet the growing needs of our population. Competent guidance is necessary to properly provide for your family and loved ones' future in the event of death or disability. We prepare Wills (Last Will and Testament), Powers of Attorney and Advance Health Care Directives (sometimes called Living Wills), Trusts for Family Members who have special needs (such as mentally incapacitated persons) or those too young to manage a potential inheritance. We also provide legal advice in these and related areas. Roberta Anne Burcz also represents parties in Court who have become victimized by persons who improperly take advantage of the elderly, and she represents estate beneficiaries where the Fiduciaries have acted improperly or abused their position.
Are you a member of a group that is interested in hearing Roberta Anne Burcz speak about estate planning? If so, please call us at 732-892-7334 or click here to e-mail us.
If you're looking to complete the purchase, sale, financing or lease of commercial or residential real estate, look no further.
Roberta Anne Burcz has represented clients where riparian issues have to be carefully reviewed and analyzed and where claims of the State of New Jersey need to be resolved. She has appeared before many Planning Boards and Zoning Boards of Adjustment and represented Condominium Associations. Roberta Anne Burcz has represented Lenders and Borrowers in Foreclosure cases (and in Bankruptcy Court) and cases involving claims of Fraud. She has represented clients when they are having a dispute with another party with whom they own property. She has represented contractors in Construction Lien proceedings and has represented Parties in eviction proceedings and in Bankruptcy Court.
Roberta Anne Burcz files Bankruptcies for Debtors and represents creditors in Bankruptcy proceedings. For those who cannot pay their bills, or who are struggling to meet their financial obligations, we seek to assess your entire situation before recommending whether it's best for you to file bankruptcy soon, or whether there are other options.
Contact us at 732-892-7334 to make an appointment to discuss your needs and feel confident about the decisions you face.
We have also successfully represented Landlords and Lenders so that they can continue to proceed in State Court, where a Debtor has sought the protection of the Bankruptcy Court.
General Business, Insurance, and Business Transactions
This area of law includes start-up businesses (including formation of LLC's and Corporations) and representing clients who want to sell or buy a business. Roberta Anne Burcz represents clients who are negotiating contracts and leases, and clients in various types of general litigation, collection cases and billing disputes, and lease litigation. She also represents parties in Court when insurance companies refuse to pay, or deny coverage.
Use the form below to contact us regarding your legal enquiry. Please be as detailed as possible. Include your industry along with any specific document requests. To help us best service your enquiry, we recommend that you first describe the issue you’re having before telling us what you want to achieve. You may also email or call us to make an appointment.